Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mans Days Are Determined Job 14:5


"Man's days are determined; you have decreed the number of his months and have set limits he cannot exceed." Job 14:5

"Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:16

"Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12

"Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life." Psalm 39:4

My cousin was in an auto accident this past Thursday. She was on the way to visit her daughters grave. Her daughter died in an auto accident exactly 19 years ago Thursday. Her daughter was 5 years old.

The accident took place not far from where her daughter died. And old man pulled out in front of her and she hit him head on. The old man died.

Remember that only God knows the number of your days. Or your families. Or friends. This could be their last day to live.

Cherish your children and other family members. You never know what might happen. Especially these days.

But don't get too freaked out either. Remember you will see them all again in the resurrection.

No comments:

Post a Comment