Saturday, November 19, 2011

Whatever Is True, Whatever Is Noble

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." Philippians 4:8

This is excellent advice. It is hard to do sometimes though. I get to worrying about something or wondering what someone meant by something they said and my mind goes off thinking about bad things.

That's when I have to get up and do something to distract me. Because it is very hard to change what's going on in my head without changing what I'm doing or where I am.

Doing housework can be good for this too. Sometimes that's the only reason my housework gets done! Which doesn't say much about my diligence...


No comments:

Post a Comment