Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shopping And Other Worldly Pursuits

Mrs. White over at Legacy Of Home reminded me in her latest post that worldly pursuits are not all that important.

She posted that she was not shopping on Black Friday but staying home and taking care of the house.

I think that is an excellent choice. Of course I don't actually like shopping. My mom and grandmother love going to stores. They often spent hours just walking through looking at things.

They usually ended up buying things they didn't really need too. That happens to me when I do that as well. I have to go in and get what I went for and leave. Otherwise I waste money.

Black Friday gets people way too competitive as well. That is not a good way to be. I don't want to get angry at people because they are in front of me and might get something I don't.

It is much better to stay home. Even if don't do any housework :p

No comments:

Post a Comment