Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gods Creation Is Amazing

God created some truly amazing things!

I have been sick again this past week and feeling down. But then my husband hollered at me to come out and look at something on the porch. He had seen some frogs hiding in one of his roses. They were so cute!



My husband was so busy looking at them that he didn't even notice what else was lurking in the same area.
He nearly freaked out when he did see it. I had to look it up and show him pictures online before he would believe it wasn't dangerous too. It is just a garden spider. They build huge webs sometimes and you can walk right into them if you are not paying attention.  They have pretty yellow markings.

 My pictures still do not come out that well either. But you can see how easy it would be to just go past and not even notice these creatures. You have to look around and pay attention. The Lord made some wondrous things when he created this world.

And all for us! Isn't that amazing?

I felt much better after seeing them. So grateful for all the wonderful blessings. I need to be reminded...especially when I'm not feeling well.


No comments:

Post a Comment