Sunday, October 16, 2011

According To Your Love Remember Me Psalm 25:7

Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O Lord. Psalm 25:7

I was reminded of this by a song I remember from when I was little. Do Lord, Oh Do Lord, Oh Do Remember Me! I looked up the lyrics this morning and posted it on my lyrics and poems site.

I want to be remembered. But definitely not my rebellious youth. I was very rebellious and downright stupid sometimes. Foolish for sure about many things.

I would really hope that part would be forgotten. I have asked for forgiveness so I'm pretty sure it will be. Unless I forget something that should have been confessed...I expect God will point it out to me eventually if so.

It is a really good thing He loves us though. Otherwise we would be in deep deep trouble.

Something else to give thanks for!

No comments:

Post a Comment